Peel 2011
Home page About Laxey 2012 Contact blank
New Road | Glen Road & Old Laxey | Mines Road
line
Mines Road
Brown's
Spice of Isabella
Laxey & Lonan Heritage Trust Gift Shop
The Corn Mill Tea Room and Restaurant
The Laxey Wheel
Fire Station
Ramsey Road
Green's Garage
Glen Road (west of New Road)
The Village Workshop
Laxey Glen Mills

 

Mines Road
The Corn Mill Tea Room and Restaurant
Wheel Hill, Mines Road, Laxey IM4 7NL
The Corn Mill Tea Room and Restaurant
Pictured: Julie Pinson
The Corn Mill Tea Room and Restaurant
The Corn Mill Tea Room and Restaurant
The Corn Mill Tea Room and Restaurant
The Corn Mill Tea Room and Restaurant
The Corn Mill Tea Room and Restaurant
The Corn Mill Tea Room and Restaurant
Sales: Tea room and restaurant
Year established on current premises: 2011
Previously based elsewhere:  
Total staff: 5
Full-time: 2
Part-time: 3
Job roles: Serving, 1 chef
No. staff live in Laxey: 3
No. staff live outside Laxey: 2
Previous use of premises: Manx Engineering works since 1940; previously corn mills
Copyright © Laxey Village Commissioners & The Manx Heritage Foundation 2012
Project led by Chris Littler Webdesign & archivephotography.co.uk